To purchase

To buy:
-Send me an e-mail to silkandlame@hotmail.com
-Provide your shipping address to calculate the shipping fee
-I ship worldwide.
-I only accept PayPal
-Offers are welcomed

Tuesday 22 September 2009

PREEN FOR TOPSHOP SANDALS

DSC00138
DSC00151
DSC00149
DSC00143

50 + Shipping

This Preen sandals are beautiful. I only had the chance to wear them twice and I am very sorry that I have to sell them, but I have no choice. They come with a dust bag. If you want I can send them with the box but you should keep in mind that this will rise the shipping rate. SIZE UK:5.

Estas sandalias de Preen son una preciosidad. Sólo he tenido ocasión de ponerlas un par de veces y me da mucha pena tener que venderlas, pero no tengo más remedio. Vienen con una bolsa para guardar los zapatos y un cambio de tacos. Si quereis puedo enviarlos con la caja pero debeis tener en cuenta que eso subirá el precio del transporte. Talla 38.

4 comments:

ALL AND POSH said...

Me encantan las sandalias! Que lástima no tener una tiendo Top Shop a mano...
Un besito desde ALL AND POSH.

Unknown said...

Me encantan!y tanto q es una lastima!

:)
mua

Charlie said...

Son una preciosidad, si fuesen mi talla...

Womens Summer Dresses said...

These are gorgeous!!