To purchase

To buy:
-Send me an e-mail to silkandlame@hotmail.com
-Provide your shipping address to calculate the shipping fee
-I ship worldwide.
-I only accept PayPal
-Offers are welcomed

Tuesday 22 September 2009

WHITE SILK SHIRT

DSC00126
DSC00130
SOLD 10€+Shipping to
Spain: 3,75€
UE: 6,5€
Rest of the world: 7,5€

If you're interested contact me at silkandlame@hotmail.com. I only accept PayPal.

Si estás interesado puedes contactar conmigo en silkandlame@hotmail.com. Sólo acepto PayPal.


This shirt is very romantic and it looks great with a leather jacket. Besides, white silk shirts are trendy right now, non? Measures: shoulder 14.5 in. (x2), armpit 17.5 in. (x2), waist 15 in. (x2) and lenght 22 in.

Ésta camisa es muy romántica y queda genial con una cazadora de cuero. Además las camisas de seda blanca están muy de moda ahora mismo, ¿no?
Medidas: hombro 37 cm (x2), axilas 45 cm (x2), cintura 37.5 cm (x2) y largo 56 cm.

No comments: